Oct 5, 2012

A little bit of this and that

Life can be pretty funny
but u gotta move on, no matter what right?

anyway, story hari ni has got nothing to do with the above statement
just dusting off the blog and update ape2 yang patut
so, I have transfered back to KL because of my baby
so, my husband has a fantastic job that he loves
so, we fight then and now ( arent you too?)
so, my baby is now 7 months young (with no signs of teeth or tooth, started to crawl, doesnt like to sit still and just doing is job of being cute every single minute)
so, my mom is the official caretaker of baby Zidan, (the official tok Ummi and with the help of tok Ayah)

me, still being me, over spender, still love shopping very much. with additional addiction to baby stuff. ayo yo!
nothing new! ha ha

anyway, i am not so sure if this blog has readers...
if ade, feel free to leave ur comments below
if not, ha ha ha i write for myself jek. (and for baby, so that he can read when I think he is ready :)

ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment