Dec 5, 2013

Nyx : Updated Post

hari tu order lagi 3 NYX lip cream. hari semalam sampai terus buat swatch...

 
 dari bawah : Antwerp, Milan, San Paolo, Monte Carlo, Amsterdam & Stockholm


dari kiri : Stockholm, Antwerp, San Paolo, Milan, Amsterdam & Monte Carlo

My favourite so far has got to be Antwep. Never thought I can pull this peachy/coralish/pinkish color off! so pretty! so so pretty. my second favourite is Amsterdam just because I have never tried the Monte Carlo. Yet :)

i have always loved red lippy. dulu memang takut nak try merah katenye macam orang tua...macam makcik2..but that is because u dont find your perfect red.
my other perfect red lip color is from Dior, the gold casing in 013. tapi selalu sold out and also expensive.

now dah ade nyx...tak payah beli mahal2 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment