Dec 27, 2012

history revision - how we met

okay
rasanya kalau repeat story on how i met my husband ni boleh buat duit,
dah lama aku kaya
hahahah
okay, next time kalau ada orang tanya lagi
i will just say,
please check my blog
semua ada :D

this is my complication of you FAQs :D
#yes, i am married to an egyptian man
#and nope he can not speak malay. yet (belajar lagi slow2 but he is doing so well)
#yes we converse in English dekat rumah.
#no he dont like nasi tapi makan jugak lah. he loves bread, pastries, pastas etc
#yes, he speaks arabic to our baby
#and no, his family didnt come to the wedding
instead we broadcasted the akad nikah n the wedding via skype
#macam mana kenal?
for those who rajin to godek2 the older posts will get the whole story of how i met my dear husband
for those yang malas nk scroll down meh la I cite skit

pendekkan cerita yang panjang ni
i met him via online
yep the old classic yahoo messenger (which I dont think anybody use it anymore)
tapi bukan masuk chat2 room tu eh
he is (or was?) a friend of my friend
who introduced me to him
we've been chatting for 4 years before i decided to come and see him
(yes i yang pergi to him not the other way around)
his mom liked me so did the family
few months later he came here pulak to meet my parents
both sides agreed
so kahwinlah kami


tu je

tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment