Jan 14, 2013

Horrifying Experience

So this what happened last Saturday
which I hope will never ever happen to any parent out there

Me and my hubs together with my brother, sisters went to The Curve just to hang out and also to bring Zidan jalan2.
My bro had sudden craving for the Ikea Meatballs sebab die tak penah makan
so beraraklah kitorang ke sana.
Masa tu dalam pukul 2.30 pm almost 3pm
you know lah, weekend at Ikea adalah macam war!
the queue at the cafe was sooo long I dunno how we managed to get our food like seriously!

anyways,
sementara I beratur with my bro & sis, my hubs dok jaga Zidan with the kids (my cousins)
mind you, nak dapat tempat duduk pun bercinta!
have to berebut macam kat kantin sekolah
even kantin sekolah pun kalau berebut cikgu datang tarik telinga uolls

so lepas dapat makanan, duduk makan2 dan makan lagi
lepas tu me breasfeed zidan
Zidan being Zidan, memang tak suka sit still lepas kenyang tu dok pusing2 here and there
so my sister volunteer nak pegang die
masa tu dia cakap

" boleh kot bagi zidan penutup botol ni? besar kan? tak muat masuk mulut die."

so we all sambung makan bile tetibe my sister jerit,

" Zidan telan penutup botol! Zidan telan penutup botol!"

mind you, ini penutup botol ni yang botol spintzer kaler hijau tu!!!

my sister korek2 tapi zidan dok meraung
She panicked, I panicked even more!
apa lagi korek jugak la penutup botol tu
and yes memang dah kat hujung tekak dia!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ya Allah!!! aku korek bagai nak gila
Alhamdullilah keluar jugak tapi zidan meraung bagai nak gila
I wasnt sure sebab sakit atau sebab dia sensed yang kitorang panik giler
my sister menggeletar satu badan, aku apatah lagi!

after that my hubs took him and tried to calm him down...he was okay for a while sebab kakak2 kat belakang main acah2
when
he vomitted
he vomitted susu campur darah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DARAH OK DARAH
terus hubs pegi bawak toilet to check further and washed himself sebab zidan vomit habis kene baju

we all tengok dengan rasa nak nangis
me almost wanted to scream!
then I said " jomlah balik pegi klinik right away"

dah separuh jalan gitu, my hubs keluar dari toilet and was shocked when he saw all left

"eh, why u all left? i have not finished my cake!"

dush!

"what? how is zidan? why was he vomit blood?"

"Zidan is fine, blood was from small cut from the bottle cap, see he is smiling now."

indeed he was smiling like always being cheeky and adorable
tapi mama pulak paranoid! my baby zidan......
i told him no need to go back because someone already sit there and I dont want to go back.
"Jom balik lah"

tapi kitorang tak balik pun right away, sebab I wanted to see how Zidan;s reaction after the incident
like if he was really back to normal atau ada apa2 tanda lain.
But he was fine...ALHAMDULLILAH!!!

my sister masa tu kept saying what if..what if..what if..
we both tried not to remember the incident. everytime we talk about it, i feel sick to my stomach

so to all parents out there
please dont repeat my mistake
never
i repeat
NEVER leave anything small around kids because
put things in their mouth is their only way of exploring things
please be alert at all times
I was lucky to be able to avoid a more serious injury/incident

balik tu, my hubs explained that Zidan wasnt really try to swallow the cap
the cap was just at the tip of his tongue
but my sister was already panicked she thought it already went deep tried to dig the cap out but actually she pushed it even more to the back of his throat.
i dont care how it happened.
it already happened
most important thing is he was fine
my sister pun still takut giler even shaking when we talked bout it later

that was a big wake up call for me

to be alert at all times

2 comments:

  1. Untunglah baby tidak apa-apa, I was also shaking reading your post..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i was indeed a horrifying moment any parent should have never experienced. *major lesson learned*

      Delete